Sunday, July 18, 2010

Adelaide to Melbourne


We got up this morning in the rain in Adelaide, checked out of the hotel at the required time, and arrived at the airport early. We looked in the various shops, had coffee, and later some lunch, then caught the plane to Melbourne, where it is also raining. After re-setting my watch for the half hour difference (Alice Springs and Adelaide are like Newfoundland with their half hour time difference from the rest of the world) we took a cab to Sean's house - we lept out and looked at it (pretty bare and basic), then carried on to the hotel, which is not as conveniently placed as the one I got us first time around.
Sean and Satoru joined us for dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant. And this photo is the only photo I took today.
I am getting a cold, and am beginning to look forward to going home.

1 comment:

Reche said...

It's comforting to know that no matter where Sean is in the world, the likelihood of him wearing a red hoodie is high. I can't tell if that's the same one he wears at home, I sort of hope not, but it could be. And that's what matters.