A short extra post just for Reche - we ordered Moreton Bay Bug as an entree to share last night, and it was great. So I looked on Wikipedia - it is a species of slipper lobster that lives in Australian waters. Yummy!
Also, Dave's golf yesterday was wonderful (as I suspected). He played with a retired engineer, a semi-retired educator turned race car driver, and a mining consultant. Two of them had been in Canada. Although the golf was wonderful, Dave's game could still stand improving. The race car driver drove him back to the hotel, so he only took the train one way.
1 comment:
Did the race car driver drive Dad home in a race car? No? Too bad.
I'm glad you liked the Moreton Bay Bug. It was tasting one of them that made me think maybe shellfish were tasty. So you can thank the Bug for the fact that I now eat shellfish. If only we could find a super-delicious fish...
Post a Comment