We all led our separate lives again today.
Sean, again, did some free lance translating to make money.
Dave, again, went golfing to spend money. Today he is golfing at the Royal Melbourne, where they will be holding the President's Cup next year. It is members day, and I arranged it so he has lunch with some members, and then golfs the afternoon tournament with them. He's still there, but I'm sure he'll have lots of stories about it. Again he got there via train then taxi.
I walked down to Federation Square with Dave (it is right across the street from Flinders Street Station). I went to the NGV (National Gallery of Victoria) there which has an aboriginal and Australian artists display. After I got my dose of culture, I went to explore some of the arcades and malls tucked into the lanes of downtown Melbourne. The photo is one of them. This is apparently a big sale time of year - all the stores have sales on. I didn't buy anything (yet!) but it's tempting. The only problem is they have their winter things on sale and it's summer at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment